You have no items in your shopping cart.
Tech Specs Carbon composite front and back wings Infinity 76cm front wing & 42cm rear wing Aluminum 28" mast Pedestal top plate Aluminum Shift fuselage Neoprene padded foil and mast...
- Carbon composite front and back wings
- Infinity 76cm front wing & 42cm rear wing
- Aluminum 28" mast
- Pedestal top plate
- Aluminum Shift fuselage
- Neoprene padded foil and mast cover included
- Foil carrying case
- Foil hardware and tools included (Board mounting hardware not included)
- Weight 11.65 LBS
What We Like
- The FSurf is a great all around foil with tons of stability and low speed lift. The new Infinity 76 has a lot more glide and speed than we expected. Most wings that have such good low speed lift really struggle as you gain speed, but that wasn't the case with the new FSurf. For that reason this will make a great foil for people to start on and never grow out of.
- Turning this foil is a dream. You can transition from rail to rail with ease. You don't get the stiff turn that bucks you off like some of the other foils.
- The FSurf creates a lot of forward momentum when you pump it. Once you have some speed, let it glide and then start your pump again when you begin to lose altitude. With the FSurf you will be pumping out to the next set before you know it.
- Slingshot has done a great job of making accessories for their foils. We love their interchangeable mast system as you can adjust your ride based on where you are foiling and your ability level. We strongly recommend the new 18" mast for very first time beginners. The shorter the mast the safer and easier learning to foil becomes.
- The Infinity 84cm front and 48cm back wings are great for riders over 200LBS. This larger wing combo can be added on as accessories for the ultimate in low speed lift and open ocean gliding. A word of caution to riders below 170LBS is that these XL wings like the Infinity 84cm will be much harder to ride because they create too much lift for your weight.
- There are two positions to mount the mast. We only use the A position where the mast mounts right into the front wing. On the B position, we found that it was really hard to find the sweet spot on the foil.
Orders are usually processed and shipped the same day the order is placed. We do our best to get items out as quickly as possible, and are centrally located in Texas so most items will be 2-day shipping even with ground service. Domestic orders to the continental USA are shipped via UPS unless it is a small item. Small items are shipped via USPS. Most International orders are shipped via DHL express. Tracking numbers are available via this site in your account order page. if you want expedited shipping just choose it from the menu or call us at 281-508-6485 for any shipping problems or concerns.