You have no items in your shopping cart.
FUSION X-SERIES MKII
When we introduced the X-Series wings, we took Cabrinha’s foil program to a whole new level. Through working alongside SINTEF and the University of Norway where we were able to fully breakdown and simulate hydrofoil performance in the world's largest cavitation tank. From this we have been able to further evolve the X-Series into the industry’s leading all round hydrofoil. Early lift, but with a high top speed has been achieved, and through refined tip shape and profile, you are able to break the tips free, but still be ready to carve into your next turn.
X-Series Wing Features
- Loose and agile
- All round lean profile
- Refined tip shape
- Tapered fit
- Torsional Stiffness
- Medium AR
- PMI core
- Pre Preg construction
- X700- 700cm^2, WS 640mm, AR 5.85, Chord 140
- X930- 930cm^2, WS 750mm, AR 6.05, Chord 165
- X1240- 1240cm^2 WS 870mm, AR 6.10, Chord 190
- X1650- 1650 cm^2, WS 1010mm, AR 6.18, Chord 220
- X2100- 2100 cm^2, WS 1150mm, AR 6.01, Chord 255
Front wing, wing covers.