You have no items in your shopping cart.
2022 Duotone Click Bar
**CONTROL BAR REQUIRES CHICKEN LOOP - SOLD SEPARATELY**
S (42cm): 20m / 22m
M (49cm): 22m / 24m
The Duotone Click Bar revolutionized how we control our kites, taking things to a completely new level! The next step in this evolution is the use of FLITE99 lines by Robline! The Click Bar is available in a narrow version, just 42cm wide with a line length of 20m plus 2m extensions, or there is the Click Bar M, offering 22m line length plus 2 m extensions (width 49cm)! Four different chicken loop options are also available to ensure maximum performance and customization.
The game-changing Click Bar is now even better in combination with the new FLITE99 lines by Robline. The Click Bar's unique Trim Unit enables you to power and depower in precise steps at the flick of a switch. To power your kite, turn the winder clockwise – this shortens the length of your backlines with every half turn. To depower, simply push the button in the middle of the winder and your backlines will lengthen again with every click. The power / depower level is always visible on the bar's power display and on a neon orange mark above the right floater. The Click Bar is equipped with the Iron Heart V, ensuring a quick and reliable safety release. All lines, including the guided safety line, are automatically untwisted during rotations. Supplied with a 4-line setup and adjustable to either 20m and 22m or to 22 m and 24 m line length.
- FLITE99 lines by Robline: The latest line innovation, the best mix of performance, durability and safety.
- Adjustable line length and V-position: You can change the V-position on the front lines depending on your preference and riding style.
- Compatible with most kites on the market: Should be used on all Duotone kites and is compatible with most kites on the market (check with your local dealer).
- Automatic untwisting safety system: Lines are automatically untwisted during rotations. Even the guided safety line is untwisted, offering optimum safety and comfort.
- Iron Heart IV: The Click Bar is equipped with the Iron Heart IV, ensuring a quick and reliable safety release. All lines, including the guided safety line, are automatically untwisted during rotations.
- 4 or 5-line setup (with the 5th line upgrade kit): You can choose the best setup depending on your personal preference and riding style. The 5th line makes relaunch easier, especially for big kites and in low winds.