You have no items in your shopping cart.
North 2022 Flex Twintip Bindings Strap in for the ride of your life - Engineered for connection, comfort and performance, our Flex Bindings give you a locked-in feel and solid support....
North 2022 Flex Twintip BindingsStrap in for the ride of your life - Engineered for connection, comfort and performance, our Flex Bindings give you a locked-in feel and solid support. Extremely soft KnitFlex straps are fully adjustable, conforming to your whole foot with no stitching or bunching. Triple-density rubberized EVA footbeds provide lightweight cushioning and maintain grip underfoot when wet. Super quick three-point connection setup ensures a customised fit, and split inner velcro straps ensure maximum comfort for all foot shapes, sizes and rider styles. In 2022 we've further refined the Flex Bindings to provide an even more secure comfort-fit with increased lateral support.
- Small/Medium (US size 8 and Smaller)
- Medium/Large (US size 9 and up)
- NEW Adjustable top-loading footstrap - For quick setup and a perfect fit for all sizes. Our fully re-engineered top flap gives a strong hold without compromising strap flexibility. The Flex Adjusters allow comfortable foot positioning, a secure feel and use of the toe bar. Simply drop the inner and outer Flex Adjusters into the baseplate from the top, move forward or backward then pull up into your desired position. For a more locked-in feeling set the inner two Flex Adjusters further apart. The rear eyelets have an outward kick to ensure your foot never comes in contact with the edge of the eyelet on hard landings.
- KnitFlex seamless comfort and support - Our unique seamless KnitFlex inners are engineered for topside comfort and support. The Knitflex fabric is pre-tensioned and laminated to the conforming foam inner, so it can create a 3D-curve without any bunching or creasing, and there?s no inner stitching to rub on your foot. The soft inner foam allows your foot to shuffle more easily into a locked-in position.
- NEW Impact resistant triple-density GripFlex footbeds - Lightweight, rubberized EVA provides soft cushioning and maintains grip underfoot when wet, while the finer grip pattern helps keep your foot locked in on various angles. The ramped toe bar has been engineered with a more angled tactile edge to get purchase on and prevent your foot from slipping out during high rotation tricks. High-density impact pads protect the heel from board contact on big landings, and are dual-moulded with a medium-density layer for serious impact protection. Another softer insert provides strategically-placed comfort under the ball of the foot.
- Precision velcro straps reduce water lift - Injection velcro decreases sand retention and extended top flaps increase hold and reduce water lift. The split inner-velcro design ensures a custom fit on top of the feet for all shapes, sizes and rider styles. Position the velcro straps wider apart for a more fixed feel, closer together for easy board-offs.
- Standardized M6 stance adjustment system - Our six-point connection system uses standardised M6x16mm screw hardware to fasten the binding to the board in various positions with easy stance adjustment to suit all riders. Move your bindings backwards (heelside) or forwards (toeside), set the position for a wide or narrow stance, and change your duck stance. The oval hole allows for both 6?- 6.5? industry standard screw spacings.
- NEW Increased lateral support - The footpad is ergonomically angled to encourage optimised weight distribution and knee alignment, helping to minimise common rider injuries. Outer angled heel inserts give increased lateral support.
- NEW comfort-fit - New strap outline shaping and styling to ensure a tighter more comfortable fit
- Two Size Options - A good starting point would be Men's US 9 (EU42.5) and above for binding size M/L but we highly recommend trying before purchase to guarantee the best fit. We have found it's more to do with the shape and angle of your upper foot than foot length when aiming for the most effective fit.
- 6' Screw Spacing - To fit all North kiteboards. Can expand to fit 6.5' spacing.
- 2x Straps, 2x Footpads, 4x M6x16mm Buttonhead Screws
Orders are usually processed and shipped the same day the order is placed. We do our best to get items out as quickly as possible, and are centrally located in Texas so most items will be 2-day shipping even with ground service. Domestic orders to the continental USA are shipped via UPS unless it is a small item. Small items are shipped via USPS. Most International orders are shipped via DHL express. Tracking numbers are available via this site in your account order page. if you want expedited shipping just choose it from the menu or call us at 281-508-6485 for any shipping problems or concerns.