You have no items in your shopping cart.
ADJUSTABILITY, INDUSTRY STANDARD CONNECTION & SIMPLICITY
Every rider from beginner to pro who uses an inflatable kite with a single line (1X) compatible method of security. Adjustable bar length and a cleat trim are a priority.
The Quickloop Overdrive 1X Trimlite is a highly refined control system with universal compatibility. From its soft and ergonomic adjustable bar ends to its light weight cleat trim and 1x security system, the Quickloop Overdrive 1X Trimlite) is a high performance and feature rich method of kite control.
What makes the Quickloop Overdrive 1X superior to other systems is its accurate ergonomics and its well thought out form factor. The security system is intuitive, operates without effort and is integrated seamlessly into the design.
Quickloop is an opening harness loop connection designed to work specifically with our 1X single line flagging system. Its defining feature is its ridiculously simple operation. When you activate the 1X single line flagging system the power of your kite is immediately killed and will rest motionless on the water or land.
- Comprehensive safety with single line 1X security flagging
- Universal Quickloop connection
- Quick and easy QR operation
- Removable centralized security pin
- Spinning handle
- Protective PU tubing for main line and security line
Our industry first dual density highly textured bar grip provides a unmatched rider interface for unhooked, as well as hooked-in riding. The ergonomically designed asymmetric finger bar provides intuitive and instant tactile left/right orientation. Our soft touch bar ends provide a safe and stable steering platform with on-the-fly bar width adjustment and convenient line retainers.
- NEW Easy adjust Overdrive bar end with 8cm width and leader adjustment
- NEW Fully retracting bungee line retainer
- NEW Soft, yet durable and ergonomic injection EVA bar ends with flex grooves
- Asymmetric design with superior comfort and traction for enhanced grip
Our customized compact stainless steel TrimLite Cleat™ allows precise and positive trim adjustment. The light weight design has an elasticized trim line, and internalized mainline and landing lines protected with PU tubing, which gives you a minimalist system with perfect balance and trim to match the changing wind conditions.
- Simple and clean system
- Durable stainless steel cleat
- Integrated bungee in trim line to reduce tail
- Low ‘V’ connection for direct steering
- 1X Centralized flagging line connection point
- DSM Dyneema™ low elongation flying lines for direct and uncompromising performance
- 8m lower front lines for convenient serviceability
- Color coded line connection, for improved safety