The Dart is a Slingshots high-performance wing. The Dart wings allow you to carry more speed. Which translates to faster take-off, bigger jump, and longer hang time. When you are done with all the hard-charging sessions. Simply release the wing and effortlessly surf your way back to the beach.
SPEED / POWER / BOOST
In a category all its own the Slingshot Dart sets a new standard in wings. Finally, a hard-charging speed machine capable of rocket airs and unlimited hang time. Push the Dart and the Dart pushes right back. Designed to escape the monotony of low power wings meant for cruising swell, The Dart is an animal all its own. Speed records will be set, hang time will be counted. If you are done drifting down swell and want to take your wing straight to the stratosphere, pushing boundaries in every dimension...grab a Dart and set your target.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT: You are a winger that has put in your hours and is ready to take it to the next level of tricks and riding.
FEATUREY-HANDLE WING TENSIONERS
- Harness line attachment points: You might need to hook in to bring that heart rate down
- Soft Neoprene under LE Handle: Prevents knuckle rub while luffing
- Handles free from rough seams: For a smooth long ride
- Provides increased upwind angles and more powered jumping, while also functioning to keep the wingtips pulled in and the wing full of power under intense wind pressure.
SOFT NEOPRENE PATCH UNDER THE FRONT LE HANDLE
- Strategically placed Kevlar patches have been placed on areas of high abrasion (wingtips) to protect and reinforce from any ground friction that may occur.
- HARNESS LINE ATTACHMENT
- Pigtail attachment points allow for quick connection of the Slingshot universal harness line.
LEASH ATTACHMENT PIGTAIL
- Comfort and an easy grip make for longer sessions. A neoprene soft patch saves your knuckles and gives you a safe area to move and slide your hands while positioning the wing.
- Stay connected to your wing by attaching the included wrist leash with a simple Larkshead knot onto the leash pigtail.