You have no items in your shopping cart.
This is a complete wing foiling package. Comes with the Fanatic 125L / 140L Hard Top / Soft Top Sky Wing Board 22/23 Year model. A Duotone Unit D/lab Hand Wing of your choice and a FWING Foil. Perfect Wing Foiling setup for Learning to Wing Foil with.
Fanatic Sky Wing Foilboard
The new range of Sky Wing models grows to nine dedicated shapes and takes efficiency to another level. Ride the smallest board possible in the lightest of winds!
The range is split in three different directions, with the two smallest shapes of 4'6" and 4'7" being dedicated Prone/Wing advanced combo boards, with low Volume, more radical bottom contours and all features needed to push the limits.
The Wing all-round range from 4'8" to 5'8" has its focus on the earliest take-off possible with minimal board size. Our shaper Sky Solbach combined the early planing rocker line of our previous 5'4" with a sharp release box rail and slight bevels in the nose section. The extra glide allowed to pull in tail and nose outline slightly to reduce catching in turns and on the wave. The clean approach with plenty of volume under your feet make for an uninterrupted touch-down, which helps learners and hardcore freestylers alike.
The 6'3" is dedicated for everyone getting into Wing Foiling. The extra length and heaps of volume turns you into an addicted winger in no time!
- 9 new shapes for all riders and conditions
- Optimized rocker line and hard release edges for maximum glide and earliest take-off possible (sizes 4'8" and bigger)
- Clean bottom contours with slightly rolled Vee in the nose section for uninterrupted touchdowns (sizes 4'8" and bigger)
- Additional foot strap inserts for double front strap, single diagonal front strap or new straight single front strap
- Double screw inserts for back strap
- Pulled in nose and tail sections to reduce swing weight and avoid catching in tight turns and on the wave
- Recessed deck shape for comfort, control and a direct connection with the foil
- Centerline bumper on sizes 5'6" and bigger
- Carrying handles on deck and bottom for easy transport with or without foil mounted
- Lightweight Vacuum Epoxy Construction (VEC) with optimized layup and significantly reduced weight compared to previous models
FWING Foil Package - The light wind tool to get you going. Ask us about Axis SES Foil Upgrade options for $400 More!
Sizes: 3.5 / 4 / 4.5 / 5 / 5.5 / 6 / 6.5
No compromise. No sacrifice. D/LAB is Duotone’s version of a moonshot program.
Are you looking for a wing experience unlike anything you’ve ever imagined? The 2023 Duotone Unit D-Lab is the answer! Manufactured using only the highest-level of advanced technology, leading edge materials and cutting edge design, this revolutionary wing is setting a new benchmark within wind sports!
For 2023, Duotone included Aluula leading edge and strut construction with their MOD3 canopy to create groundbreaking results that will blow your mind! With an improved lift, drift, and power due to its unmatched weight, ride compliance and responsiveness delivered by Aluula fabric – you'll feel an epic riding experience like never before.
So what are you waiting for? Reach maximum potential with 2023 Duotone Unit D-Lab today. You won't be disappointed.
The new Aluula fabric in combination with new construction features reduces the weight of the wing by up to 15% compared to original constructions and depending on the size. This is a considerable saving especially when the wind is light, but there’s other benefits making our D/LAB wings so impressive.
- Lightest weight and fastest response available
- Solid handles for direct control
- Neutral and effortless on the front handle while surfing
- Positive lift and improved power delivery with more grunt - incredible for jumping
- Aluula frame and strut
- Proven rigid handle design
- New canopy material for improved power and durability
- Powerful profile and finely tuned wing span
- Improved window design for safety and comfort