You have no items in your shopping cart.
THE SLINGWING V2 The SlingWing will give you the thrill of being powered by the wind over water, land or snow? You have decent board skills, but maybe little to...
THE SLINGWING V2
The SlingWing will give you the thrill of being powered by the wind over water, land or snow? You have decent board skills, but maybe little to no sailing or kiting experience? No problem! You will get the hang of winging right out of the gate. The SlingWing's unique appeal comes from how simple it is to use and the freedom you feel using it. Just stand on your board, hold the wing at the proper angle and off you go. To ease power, just sheet out or let go with your back hand and the wing drifts with you like a paper airplane.
Why you will love the wing
- It’s light weight. The SlingWing V2 comes in at half the weight of original wings.
- It offers easy one-handed wrist control while luffing or surfing with no oscillation or nose diving.
- Its low-end power provides the necessary pull for getting up on all size boards and deep water starts.
- The soft handles offer total control and amazing comfort for hours of shredding.
- The stability of the cambered dihedral design lets you harmonize the wind, body and foil into speed and control.
- It crosses over for use with a paddle boards, skis/snowboards, skateboards or land boards.
Wing, SlingWing back pack, Safety leash, Quick Start Guide, Bladder patch kit, Free sign up at Foil-Academy.com
Orders are usually processed and shipped the same day the order is placed. We do our best to get items out as quickly as possible, and are centrally located in Texas so most items will be 2-day shipping even with ground service. Domestic orders to the continental USA are shipped via UPS unless it is a small item. Small items are shipped via USPS. Most International orders are shipped via DHL express. Tracking numbers are available via this site in your account order page. if you want expedited shipping just choose it from the menu or call us at 281-508-6485 for any shipping problems or concerns.