You have no items in your shopping cart.
North Seek Wing Foil Board
Let the North Seek wing-foil board take you places you’ve never been. Upwind, downwind, ocean roller or lake. From your first session to boosting, carving and pumping like a boss. Engineered for an intuitive and direct connection to your hydrofoil, the Seek has a stiff and responsive, lightweight and durable Hybrid Carbon construction with a PVC-reinforced EPS core. The 2022 Seek is balanced for a cleaner release and a more comfortable stance. Its longer waterline improves speed and acceleration. We’ve rearranged the volume distribution in the board for excellent stability on takeoff and touchdown, where every movement counts. And increased nose rocker improves the wave-fit and enables easier lift up onto the foil. Early takeoffs. Effortless touchdown recovery. Easy gybes and tacks. Wait, did you say jump? We say, how high? With updated volumes for each board length, you can now ride a full size shorter.
- NEW longer waterline improves speed and acceleration
- Deeper recessed single concave deck
- Repositioned Free-V and Free Foil Strap Inserts
- Compact outline with increased nose rocker
- Steeper beveled rails
- Touchdown recovery
- Hybrid Carbon Technology
- Integrated PVC structural stringer system
- DropBox Fast Foil Mounting Track
- GORE waterproof 2-way vent
- Corduroy Deck Grip with tactile and visual stance reference
- Integrated underside carry handle
- Includes: Board, DropBox Screw Pack (M8x30mm (4), T-Nuts (4)