You have no items in your shopping cart.
The High Performance Speed (HPS) wings are FAST. Designed for the ultimate in performance, but yet still usable by most levels of riders. Since the HPS wings use their own foil section with less camber and narrower chord, we developed a special fuselage that will accommodate all the HPS and future performance front wings.
The HPS wings are the ideal performance wings for WINGING and DOWNWIND. High level riders they also SUP, PRONE, WAKE and WINDSURF foil the bigger sizes, while the smaller sizes are perfect for TOW, freestyle WINGING and KITE foiling.
This is a new generation of front wings made for FAST performance riding, while it's still stable and predictable with enormous amount of glide and great turning.
The High Performance Speed wings includes the following models/sizes:
1050mm wingspan x 170mm chord, and 7.55 aspect ratio
980mm wingspan x 160mm chord, and 7.49 aspect ratio
930mm wingspan x 155mm chord, and 7.34 aspect ratio
880mm wingspan x 150mm chord, and 7.17 aspect ratio
700mm wingspan x 160mm chord, and 5.63 aspect ratio
THIS WING IS ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH THE BLACK FUSELAGES
AXIS HPS 1050 Carbon Wing
WINGSPAN: 1050 mm / 41 inches
MAX CHORD: 170mm
MEAN AVERAGE CHORD: 123mm
ASPECT RATIO: 7.55
ACTUAL AREA 1502 square cm
CAMBER (as % of CHORD): 2.5
VOLUME: 1665 cubic cm / 102 cubic inches
WING Surfing for intermediate + level. Light to medium conditions - FAST Riding
Downwinding - Lighter wind / smaller waves - FAST Riding
SUP / Surf - Intermediate + level. Small / Medium waves, FAST riding and tons of gliding
Wake foiling - Intermediate + level - FAST riding, and tons of gliding
Pump Foiling - Intermediate + level. It needs the rider to maintain enough speed. Endless glide when going fast
Windsurf foiling - early and easy lift - FAST.
Here is what the experts say:
HPS are fast and perfect for wingding and downwinding. But good riders are surfing, SUP, downwinding, wake even dock starting them. Even kting the smaller HPS is a blast.
The AXIS HPS wings get their lift from speed - the take off is dramatic. Catches you by surprise the first time you take off. This high aspect ratio and the lower camber foil section, makes them perfomance oriented, but still comfortable for the intermediate levels.
Rear Wing Options:
- 500mm Carbon for max control, stability and slower ride (entry levels)
- 460mm Carbon for high speed and loose turning (advanced)
- 420mm Carbon for the ultimate performance (speed and turning - intermediate +). One of our favorite rear wings for fast riding and carving.
- 440mm Carbon for control and stability (all levels)
- 400mm Carbon for looser feel and carvy turns while still maintaining good amount of control (Intermediate)
- 390mm Carbon for Wing and Surf with good turning control and additional glide
- 370mm Carbon for loose feel and fast turning, with less stability (intermediate).
- 340mm Carbon for even looser feel and even less drag and more speed. (advanced)
- 500mm Anhedral Carbon specific to windsurf foiling
When you purchase the AXIS carbon front wing we include an AXIS padded cover with zipper, in heather gray, and AXIS branding, for safer setup, transportation and storage.