You have no items in your shopping cart.
Core Fusion 5 Twin Tip
Fusion 5 Description
A mission-ready twintip for all your adventures is just a click away. New from the water up, the Fusion 5 features an upgraded hull, wood core, and never-been-done before rail construction. The new shape and improved torsional stability will have you woohoo-ing like never before.
What's new on the 5? We added an internal thermoset resin rail which massively improves the connection between the top and bottom Cartan carbon laminates for a proper unibody build. We reduced our Paulownia wood core's weight by switching to lighter laminated Paulownia, saving approximately 250g. We added a grab rail for the freestylers. And we improved the channels and outline for the freeriders. Jump on the Fusion 5 and have incredible good sessions.
- Cartan® Carbon: CORE's proprietary 30° biaxial carbon fiber weave optimizes torsional and longitudinal flex for a unique riding experience.
- New Unibody Edge: Improved connection between top and bottom.
- New Lighter 3D Wood Core: Even lighter, CNC’d marine-grade Paulownia
- New Multi-Channels: Unbelievable grip and upwind tracking.
- New Katana Channels: Improved tip response.
- New Beveled Deck: Improved deck stiffness.
- New Tucked Under Rails: Improved performance in chop.
- Vario Rails: Variable rail thickness for better control.
- Fin Set
- Board Handle
- Strap Kit Sold Separately
Pads and straps Compatible with Core Fusion 5 Board:Core Union Pro 4's
Core Union Comfort
Nobile IFS Gen2 Pads and Straps