You have no items in your shopping cart.
Core Section 4 Wave Kite
Core Section 4 Description
The improved Future-C shape, streamlined tips, and no-snag bridle attachment points further reduce flutter and improve flight efficiency (better side-off performance). The Section 4 features CORE's latest CoreTex 2.0 canopy and proven ExoTex Light struts to improve control and stability while reducing weight by over 2%.
If you are looking for effortless surfing and the right amount of pull, the new Section will get you upwind and onto the cleanest waves. Freestylers will love the confidence and in-air control the Section imparts to land those physics-defying aerials
Section 4 Features
- New CORETEX® 2.0 TRIPLE RIPSTOP CANOPY: Extreme durability and UV protection.
- New EXOTEX® LIGHT STRUTS: Super durable, lightweight struts.
- Refined FUTURE-C SHAPE: True C-kite feel. For snappy turns with a controlled and consistent pull.
- Refined RADICAL REACTION TIPS: C-style shaped wingtips for fast bar response.
- ULTRALIGHT 3 STRUT FRAME: Super light yet amazingly rigid and durable.
- SURF PROFILE: Wave tuned camber and aspect ratio.
- EXOTEX® ULTRA RIGID DACRON: Zero-stretch leading edge.
- CIT MODES: Customizable “power steering” and turning speed.
- SHORT BRIDLE SYSTEM: Improved kite feedback.
- INSTANT RELAUNCH: Effortless water relaunches.
- SPEED VALVE 2: Fast, reduced effort inflation.
- SPEED PUMP SYSTEM: Improved all strut inflation.
- GRINTEX® PATCHES: Abrasion-resistant seams.
- SENSOR BAR READY: For optimum performance pair this kite with a Sensor 3 bar.
- Carry Bag
- Repair Kit
- Light Wind Line Extension with 12m &13.5m Sizes
Control Bar and Pump Sold Separately