You have no items in your shopping cart.
No one will argue that fully built hydrofoil surfboards aren’t awkward and cumbersome. The Ride Engine Day Strike Foil Surf Bag fits a modern shaped foil board up to 5’....
No one will argue that fully built hydrofoil surfboards aren’t awkward and cumbersome. The Ride Engine Day Strike Foil Surf Bag fits a modern shaped foil board up to 5’. Ample width protects the rails as well as make this bag easy to use. A ⅓ length hook and loop mast channel gives the option to keep your hydrofoil fully assembled.
- Designed to fit the modern hydrofoil board shapes
- ⅓ velcro mast channel to keep hydrofoil assembled
- Padded top and bottom impact protection
- Removable padded shoulder strap and side mount handle for easy transport
- Exterior zippered stash pocket
- TPU ventilation port
- 5mm PE foam padding top and bottom
- TPU coated ripstop for durability and weather resistant
- 600D nylon ripstop shell offering abrasion and tear resistance
- Heavy duty YKK zipper
Bag Size: 148cm x 50.8cm x 4cm (4’10” x 20” x 1.5”), Fits up to a 148cm twin along with some smaller blunt nose style surfboards.
Orders are usually processed and shipped the same day the order is placed. We do our best to get items out as quickly as possible, and are centrally located in Texas so most items will be 2-day shipping even with ground service. Domestic orders to the continental USA are shipped via UPS unless it is a small item. Small items are shipped via USPS. Most International orders are shipped via DHL express. Tracking numbers are available via this site in your account order page. if you want expedited shipping just choose it from the menu or call us at 281-508-6485 for any shipping problems or concerns.