You have no items in your shopping cart.
DESCRIPTION From Lift Foils Wireless Hand Controller Hand controller gives the rider complete control in his or her hand for an effortless, smooth ride. By pressing the throttle, riders can...
From Lift Foils
Wireless Hand Controller
Hand controller gives the rider complete control in his or her hand for an effortless, smooth ride. By pressing the throttle, riders can go up to 25 miles per hour and automatically shut off the engine just by releasing the lever. Key information such as speed settings, alerts, and battery charge percentages are displayed on the screen. The controller is waterproof, floats, and comes with a strap to keep it secured to the rider’s hand.
- Wireless Bluetooth Tech Every time the rider presses the lever, the controller gives a wireless signal to the board, and the motor then reacts instantaneously to adjust speed without interference.
- Magnetic Actuator The lever uses magnets and a hall effect sensor to control throttle actuation, leaving the internal components sealed and completely waterproof.
- Safety The hand controller commands the motor, which will automatically shut off if the lever is released, if the hand controller is submerged in water, or the hand controller is greater than 10 feet from the eFoil.
- Display Screen – Speed settings, alerts, and battery charge percentages are displayed on the screen.
- Automatic Power Regulation In the event of a low battery, the controller will automatically throttle the rider back to a lower power setting as a signal to get back to shore safely.
Have questions or need help troubleshooting your Lift eFoil?
Call, Text, WhatsApp or Email us! A knowledgably Lift HK Shop Employee will get back with you the same or following business day:
Orders are usually processed and shipped the same day the order is placed. We do our best to get items out as quickly as possible, and are centrally located in Texas so most items will be 2-day shipping even with ground service. Domestic orders to the continental USA are shipped via UPS unless it is a small item. Small items are shipped via USPS. Most International orders are shipped via DHL express. Tracking numbers are available via this site in your account order page. if you want expedited shipping just choose it from the menu or call us at 281-508-6485 for any shipping problems or concerns.