You have no items in your shopping cart.
This one-piece dry suit includes the innovative and versatile Captive Zip feature and a streamlined, low-profile jacket back optimized for dinghy sailing. In the water, utilize the fully dry mode or relax in the standby mode by removing and stowing the neck seal. VENTOR fabric, neoprene seals at the neck and wrists, integrated booties, and TIZIP® MasterSeal zippers ensure waterproofness. Knees, seat, and crotch are durably reinforced with 200 denier overlays. Articulated knees and elbows enhance your athletic performance, and the adjustable and removable suspenders create a customized fit. An outer chest pocket secures your essentials, while reflective screened graphics keep you visible in low light conditions. The Heat dry suit adapts to your specific needs on and off the water all day long.
- The Heat is a one-piece dry suit optimized for kiting, paddling, and sailing
- VENTOR fabric is saltwater resistant, waterproof, and breathable
- 200 denier overlays at knees, seat, and crotch are durably abrasion-resistant
- Neoprene neck seal is adjustable
- Neoprene wrists create watertight seals
- Dry sock booties are integrated
- Standby and full dry suit modes create versatility
- Streamlined jacket back is optimized for dinghy sailing
- Adjustable and removable suspenders customize fit
- Articulated knees and elbows enhance mobility
- Waterproof TIZIP® MasterSeal for easy donning and doffing
- Outer chest pocket stores essentials
- Reflective screen graphics create visibility in low light