You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Mocke Racer Personal Flotation Device is designed to be competitive at the highest level. Our Racer PFD is ISO and SANS Type 5 Approved for all users. It is also approved by the International Canoeing Federation and features performance improvements to bring you a lighter, even cooler PFD! The Mocke Racer is technically defined as a Personal Floatation Device within the ISO12402-5 standard.]
- A unique body moulding floatation system - fits and feels like you're not wearing a PFD
- Separate airflow channels keeps you cool, avoids overheating in hot conditions
- High visibility for maximum safety
- Large front utility pocket
- Back pocket and routing loops made for hydration system
- Integrated adjustment for a perfect fit
- Lightweight and quick wicking
- International Standards (I.S.O) tested and approved (EN ISO 12402-5)
- NRCS approved for sale in South Africa (SANS 12402-5:2007)
- International Canoeing Federation Official Competition Product - pre approved for use in Downriver, Slalom, Canoe Polo, Dragon Boat, SUP and Ocean Racing
Donning: Loosen side straps and pull the Racer PFD over your head. Adjust straps on sides as well as at the shoulders to ensure a perfect fit. Do not adjust too tight, you need to breathe!
Care: Rinse your Racer PFD with clean fresh water after every use. Do not store your PFD in direct sunlight, always inspect your PFD before paddling.