You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Silo 5/4 is a classic back zip suit to keep you warm on those cold mornings when you’re up a dawn to sneak in a session before work. Ideal...
- The Silo 5/4 is a classic back zip suit to keep you warm on those cold mornings when you’re up a dawn to sneak in a session before work. Ideal for water temperatures of 38° - 48° F (3° - 9° C).
- Back zip design provides easy entry/exit and a seamless chest panel.
- Tight design and internal back gasket prevent seepage through zipper.
- PFC and PTFE free limestone neoprene- more durable, less environmental impact, no toxic hydrophobic coatings.
- Strategic Stitching seam layout reduces fatigue and maximizes mobility where it matters most.
Liquid rubber seams seal the suit while maintaining flexibility.
- BOMBPROOF BACK ZIP
- Sturdy YKK bombproof zipper, interior overlapping and a tight exterior seam prevents water from seeping in through the closure. A secure neck flap locks the zipper in place.
- BOMBER SEAMS
- Stitched, glued, taped and sealed with liquid rubber for seams that are water tight, flexible and durable.
- LIMESTONE-BASED NEOPRENE
- Neospan S-Foam Neoprene: Industry standard for high-end suits, super soft and stretchy, more durable and less environmental impact than petroleum-based Neoprene and no toxic hydrophobic chemicals.
- STRATEGIC STITCHING
- Stitch pattern designed to allow for maximum range of motion while avoiding stretch points and minimizing chafing.
- HOLY KNEES
- Rugged, abrasion resistant BAX material covers knees of all long suits for added protection and durability where it’s needed most.
- BLOAT FREE DRAINHOLES
- Strategically located to drain water and prevent “elephant leg syndrome.”
Orders are usually processed and shipped the same day the order is placed. We do our best to get items out as quickly as possible, and are centrally located in Texas so most items will be 2-day shipping even with ground service. Domestic orders to the continental USA are shipped via UPS unless it is a small item. Small items are shipped via USPS. Most International orders are shipped via DHL express. Tracking numbers are available via this site in your account order page. if you want expedited shipping just choose it from the menu or call us at 281-508-6485 for any shipping problems or concerns.