You have no items in your shopping cart.
Certain things just suck: parking tickets, paper cuts, mealy apples, and wrestling to get in and out of a cold, damp wetsuit. We can't help you with the first three, but dealing with the cold, damp wetsuit problem is solved thanks to our Technical Changing Robe. The oversized design and zippered arm holes of the Technical Changing Robe make taking off or putting on even the thickest wetsuit a casual affair. The synthetic lambswool lining, drawstring hood, and front hand pockets will keep you warm and toasty—wetsuit off or on. The Technical Changing Robe's zippered, windproof and water-resistant ripstop shell will protect against all but the gnarliest of conditions and leave you toaster-warm on the beach while everyone else shivers.
- Oversize cut for easy changing.
- Windproof and water resistant ripstop shell.
- Synthetic lambswool lining
- Front hand-warmer pockets.
- Zippered side-arm holes for "no rise" changing.
- Drawstring Hood.
- Two-way heavy-duty zipper