You have no items in your shopping cart.
From Ride Engine
The world's first purpose-built harness for wing foiling, the Vinaka will have you riding longer and pinching upwind more efficiently by taking the wing's weight off your arms whenever you want. The Vinaka's ultra-minimal, no-BS design of ripstop nylon and thin closed-cell foam weighs in at a mere 450 grams, so you can still fully enjoy the free feeling of wing foiling. With a shadow-like fit and sliding hook, the Vinaka virtually disappears when swimming, paddling, or riding toeside (situations where a traditional kite or windsurf harness can be a massive hassle/pain/annoyance). If you want to extend your wing foiling sessions, the Vinaka will help you stay out on the water when everyone else that's winging must head in because their arms are smoked.
- MINIMAL DESIGN
- Simple wrap design that feels like a second skin.
- At only 450 grams, it weighs nothing! (Well, basically nothing...)
- LYCRA LAMINATED
- The internal surface is laminated with Lycra to be smooth and comfortable on your body—no matter if you're rocking a wetsuit, rashie or going bareback.
- THE NUG SLIDING HOOK
- Full side-to-side sliding hook with easy-in and easy-out geometry that quickly moves out of the way when paddling or getting onto your board and for effortless toeside reaches.
- DUAL D-RING ATTACHMENTS
- Two stainless D-Rings for multiple leash attachment options.