You have no items in your shopping cart.
Let the Seek wing-foil board take you places you’ve never been. Upwind, downwind, ocean roller or lake. Engineered for an intuitive and direct connection to your hydrofoil, the Seek has a stiff, responsive, Hybrid Carbon construction with deep-concaved deck for greater leverage and heel/toe roll control. Early takeoffs. Effortless touchdown recovery. Easy gybes, tacks. Did you say jump? We say: how high?
The 2024 Seek has a balanced design for cleaner release and a more comfortable stance. We’ve introduced an efficient tri-plane hull design with a slight convex at the tail for a smoother, more forgiving touchdown recovery. We’ve also dropped the nose rocker, improving speed and acceleration, and we’ve rearranged the volume distribution in the board for excellent stability on takeoff and touchdown - where every movement counts. With updated volumes for each board length, you can now ride a full size shorter.
- Efficient tri-plane hull design
- Longer waterline with lower entry rocker
- Max-traction non-abrasive deck grip
- Lightweight Hybrid Carbon Technology
- Deep concaved deck for direct foil control
- DropBox fast foil mounting (165x90mm)
- Centreline, offline and V-strap insert options (straps sold separately)
- Board w/ Traction
- DropBox 30mm Screw Pack (4x M8x30mm, 4x T-Nuts)