You have no items in your shopping cart.
2024 North Swell Surf Foilboard
Sizes: 4'2 / 4'4 / 4'6 / 4'10
Pocket frother. Foam chaser. No wave is “too” anything for the Swell, our dedicated prone surf foilboard with an intuitive, direct connection to your foil. Engineered with a lightweight yet durable hybrid carbon construction with high-density dual stringers, the Swell feels stiff, responsive and manoeuvrable. Grip-friendly concaved forward rails make duckdiving and pop-ups a breeze and the wedged tail shape improves pumpability. For 2024 we’ve introduced an efficient tri-plane hull design for more stable, fast-release take-offs and effortless touchdown recovery. A lower entry rocker and refined profile in each size gives the board more effective surface area, helping to support your weight when prone and increase your paddling speed. The board’s new non-abrasive max-traction heat-embossed deck grip features a centreline ridge and transverse markers for tactile and visual stance referencing. The integrated tail kickpad features cutouts for your feet while prone paddling. Catch more waves with ease with the new Swell.
Board with EVA Deckpad, Leash Attachment Loop, GORE™ Vent*, DropBox Screw Pack (4x M8x30mm, 4x T-Nuts)**
- Efficient tri-plane hull design
- Faster paddling thinner profile
- Lower entry rocker
- Grip-friendly concaved forward rails for duck-diving and pop-ups
- New non-abrasive max-traction deckpad
- Lightweight Hybrid Carbon Technology with dual PVC stringers
- DropBox (165x90) Fast Foil Mount (screws and t-nuts pre-installed)
- Centreline and offline strap inserts (straps sold separately