You have no items in your shopping cart.
Yes, it’s really that easy to silently glide around in virtually no wind. The freedom is indescribable, touring your lagoon or coast with no regard to wind direction on your SLC – a carbon and aluminum hybrid hydrofoil with options to suit every foiler. With every detail and material choice thoroughly tested, it brings newfound confidence to surf spots and freestyle slicks.
The SLC Foil is light as full carbon. Yet, it's more durable. Carbon’s anisotropic properties make aluminum a better allround choice for the mast. Our mast weighs about the same as carbon and better resists bending. The same properties make carbon the better choice for wings. Our high performance, featherweight wings feature a balanced and comfortable ride with self stabilizing tips.
What should I choose? You have two wing and mast options. Wing choice is a matter of personal preference. Surf foilers will tend to ride the bigger wing while freefoilers and lighter riders will gravitate towards the smaller wing. New foilers and wave riders should consider the 71cm mast where as the 92cm mast is our allrounder.
- SWEPT WING OUTLINE: Seaweed shedding, self-stabilizing, allround performance.
- CUSTOM AEROFOIL: Wider attack angles. Reduced stalling.
- ANHEDRAL WING ROOT: Improved stability.
- PU CARBON SANDWICH WING: Very light and responsive.
- DIHEDRAL STABILIZER: Smooth, balanced gybes.
- 6063 ALUMINUM: Superior corrosion resistance. Aircraft-grade.
- Front wing
- Rear wing
- 1250 wing ship with 71cm mast | 1000 wing ship with 92cm mast
- Hardware set
- Wing Covers, Mast Covers and Carry Bag Sold Separately