You have no items in your shopping cart.
Core SLC Front Wing
SLC Front Wing Description
Our global team of highly experienced foilers designed a confidence-inspiring shape that delivers balanced control and predictable behavior over a wide range of water conditions from flat water to beach surf. Slow or fast. Flatwater or bubbly beach break. New or experienced. Foil better with the SLC Wing.
Front Wing Features
- OUTLINE - Our wing features a seaweed shedding and self-stabilizing swept-back shape. The reduced area tips and concave trailing edge outline add a little speed.
- AEROFOIL - A smooth leading edge promotes a wider range of attack angles, less stalling, and better navigation through turbulence. The symmetric airfoil reflex provides linear lift and flight stability.
- WING CURVE - An anhedral wing root (downward curvature) improves stability. This curvature is flattened towards the tips to improve breaching performance and minimize ventilation when a tip comes out of the water. Maintaining your track is easier than ever.
- BUILD - The wing features a stress optimized carbon layup over a PU core that minimizes bending at the wing root while allowing the tips to twist. A little wingtip flex reduces resistance and improves your flying experience.
- Front Wing
- Fuselage Mounting Hardware
- Wing Covers Sold Separately